Something’s keeping me up at four in the morning.
I coordinate appointments for our clients at U.S. consulates around the
world every week as an immigration paralegal, and I was totally shocked - and so saddened - along with us all when the U.S. ambassador to Libya,
Christopher Stevens, and three of his staff were dragged out of
the consulate and murdered by an Islamist mob last week.
It makes sense that the Israeli Prime Minister would contact
our President following this event – as he did – with something along the lines
of ‘As you can see by your dead diplomats, there’s some unrest in this neck of the woods, plus Iran – whose leaders have stated plainly enough that they will wipe my country
off the map as soon as they have the capability – will have the nuclear fuel to do just
that in a few months. As allies, could we chat?’
Mr. Obama refused to meet with Mr. Netanyahu this month,
citing a ‘scheduling conflict.’ The same day of his refusal, he announced his appearance on the
Letterman Show and with Beyonce and Jay-Z on September 18.
I’m confused, Mr. President.
Friends out there, am I missing something?

No comments:
Post a Comment