Saturday, September 15, 2012

Chemo Session 8...of 8


If God wills it, Thursday was the last time I'll sit in the pink chair to receive toxins A, B, V and D that are deadly enough to kill cancer. I'll have a PET scan this coming Friday and an appointment with the oncologist the following Thursday to see if any disease is left. As always, your prayers to our Father on my behalf are greatly, greatly appreciated.

The weekend before chemotherapy, Sam, Julian and I packed up to visit his Great-Greebie and Great-Aunt-Ali on the Gulf Coast. We visited once before, when Julian was but a month or so old, Sam dipping the baby's fresh new toes into the cold water. This time, Julian swished the sand with his own fingers and motored toward the waves of his own four-limbed ambition.

























1 comment:

  1. Clair and I have been praying for you Jessica, and we've asked the church I am interning at to be praying for y'all. Just read through your blog, and I am grateful for your honesty and transparency in all you are going through. God's grace is apparent. I will be praying for y'all as you come nearer to finding out the results of your chemo.

    May God's peace and mercy be with y'all today!
    Ben

    ReplyDelete